In episode 19 of eCommerce Uncensored Kevin and Jason of Fast Forward Unlimited offer up some valuable tips on how to structure your blog post. Previously, on episode 18 the guys talked about why content marketing is so important. In this episode the guys give you specific tips to help you create a buzz-worthy blog post that sells your product.
Some tips to follow:
- Come up with an awesome blog title: you can address a common problem or give “how to’s”, but show your reader the value this blog post will offer from the start.
- Make it personal: sharing a personal experience makes you a ‘real person’ and humanizes your brand. Jason tells a great story of how one company he worked for turned into a 25 million dollar success-all started by a husband and wife sharing a personal story.
- Give the reader value: compose a blog that teaches the reader something new or addresses a problem. Then make your product the logical answer. The guys talked a lot about this in episode 18 too.
- Use a content upgrade to capture email addresses: offer the reader more value on the topic by providing you with their email. Don’t just say “sign up for our newsletter”. Once you have an email address you have the ability to send potential customers into your sales funnels. To learn more about funnels check out episode 8.
- Use a voice of authority: you are the expert.
- Quality over quantity: don’t stress over how long the post should be or how many blogs you should write. A complete, well developed post that can be shared repeatedly on different platforms is way more valuable.
To see these strategies in action check out our blog.
If you have any questions about this podcast or how to grow your business in any way, we can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We’d love to chat with you and help you out in any way we can.
The post EU019: How To Structure A Blog Post To Sell Your eCommerce Products appeared first on eCommerce Uncensored.